To make sure that your bag ages beautifully we recommend you to
- Protect it from humidity; avoid contact with liquid, hand cream, hand sanitizer, make-up and perfume. If your bag does come into contact with water or any of those substances, it should be gently dabbed with a dry, non-fluffy, light coloured absorbent cloth.
- Avoid over exposure to direct lighting and keep it away from direct sources of heat such as radiators and the inside of a car in summer.
- Be careful not to rub your bag against coarse or abrasive surfaces. Light scratches can attenuate if gently massaged with a soft, dry cloth.
- Store it in the PECO dust bag. Do not store in high temperature, humidity or unventilated areas (never store in a plastic bag)
- When wearing delicate fabrics, please take care to avoid the bag catching onto any fibres.
- the bag’s surface may change in its appearance and develop wrinkles or peelings as a result of frequent usage or passage of time. Please note these changes are natural characteristics of leather products.